Saturday, October 27

Dog training class 3

Only two other kids showed up for class today, the little yorkie and the shepherd pup. It was kind of fun cause we got to practice drop it and the teach brought out some toys. However for some reason the yorkie got a cute little squeaky toy and the shep and I got rope toys. It was very distracting, all that squeaking going on. Mom asked the teach if I could have a squeaky too and she was nice enough to give me one. I eventually stole the yorkies toys anyways. I mean it's really stupid to give us something then say drop it. Makes more sense if we are allowed to steal something first.

Our homework is to learn down and next week we get to have a contest to see who can hit the floor the fastest. Mom said that was terribly unfair as I am the tallest kid in class and that yorkie, well it is already on the floor! The yorkie does seem to have a problem though. It sits then they tell it down and when the front end goes down the butt pops up in the air.

3 comments:

Kapp pack said...

When I took doggie training it was with a rottweiler puppy. I was the star of the class :-)

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Koda said...

You lucky dog you. My best friend is a rottie, but I don't get to see him very often.

I've got the down thing mastered. I leap into a down position so I don't think anyone will be able to beat me next week.

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Koda! you came up on our PIF and we sniffed on over. we all gonna keep all our paws crossed that you get down the fastest! Like your blog, we'll trot over again soon.

Wagging tails: Crikit, Sparky & Ginger! ~aka The TX Gang